From:
"All Things.... FERRET!" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 17:53:08 -0400
Hello....I am new on this list and would love to know if there is any one
in Canada or Eastern US who has black sable ferrets.  Looking for a hob,
kit or 1-3 year old.  How much does a breeder usually ask for a ferret
like this?  I also hear most ferret breeders do not ship, and only sell
at their homes or at ferret events.  Are there any shows coming up in
June/July/August in Canada, NY, PA, WI, or MI?  I cannot get to breeder's
homes if they are too far away, so I figure it would be easier just to go
to a ferret show.

Thanks
Neil Trilokekar