From:
"Scarlett A. Gray" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2006 16:34:07 -0400
Heart of Ohio Ferret Association and Rescue is proud to announce:

The Ferret Buckeye Bash is going where no ferret show has gone before...

No... not outerspace. :>)

The Australian film company Radio Pictures is coming to film the Ferret
Buckeye Bash!  They are doing a PBS documentary called "Standards of
Perfection".  They have been interviewing ferret owners, breeders and
shelters all over and have chosen the Ferret Buckeye Bash to be the
ferret show they film!  Producer Mark Lewis has already done two programs
in this series that were aired on PBS stations in April.  One on cats
and the other on cattle.  I watch both of them and was impressed.  These
programs were shown Internationally.  And, yep, cat and cattle people
are strange but I think ferret people can outdo them!

We are very excited and honored they are coming.  This is such an awesome
opportunity for some really positive exposure for the whole ferret
community.

So, everyone plan on attending this year's Buckeye Bash.  Who knows, you
and your ferret(s) just might end up TV!

Scarlett

Scarlett Gray-Saling, President
Heart of Ohio Ferret Association and Rescue
Event Coordinator, Ferret Buckeye Bash
FERRET BUCKEYE BASH 2006
Championship and All Specialty Ferret Show
Vendors, Speakers, Raffle & Much More
Saturday, Aug. 26, 2006
Veteran's Memorial Hall
300 W. Broad St.