From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 09:39:17 EDT
I'm trying to remember the first time I ever saw and heard of a ferret.
I didn't fall for it at first, my mother did.  She found it high
spirited.  She has an intense respect for high spirted animals.  And we
both have found that not just individuals but most ferrets have a really
high spirit.  Thats what grabbed my mom.

What grabbed me was their fun factor.  Yes, there fun factor is way above
that than any other pet I've owned.  I'd rate you know a lazy cat a fun
factor of 1, and a young horse a fun factor of 6 and a puppy a fun factor
of about 9 or 10.  But a ferret is off the scale.

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness: