From:
Donna - Educated Ferret Assoc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 23:50:56 EDT
Hello all you ferret lovers.  Josiah here again.  We all had a wonderful
time at the frolic yesterday.  Some of the ferrets at the frolic got on
two different tv stations at news time this morning.  Joshua and I got our
picture took with the Mayor of Holyoke on Saturday at a pet shot clinic
day.  What a weekend.  We are all still pooped.  Spent most of the day in
hammey while Da Ma Ma started putting all the frolc stuff away.  Gee we
sure could have fun in those boxes, but she won't let us out until it is
safe and they are all put away.  Looks like only the kitchen and pantry
for another day.

Hisssssssssssss.  Da Ma Ma says I forgot to thank the other
rescues/vendors for bringing such wonderful ferret care products.  One of
our foster Moms bought a fun wooden box that the top opens with holes in
the side.  We danced with joy.  Oh forgot special apologies to Frank from
the ARL as he was a guest speaker.  Us ferrets and the humans were having
so much fun he did not get chance to do his education.  The humans were
haven fun helping and watching their ferrets in the games.  He was going
to teach the humans what to do if your fuzzie escapes and gits lost, and
how to handle a ferret when you find one.  That sure would have helped a
lot of new ferret owners.  Time went by so fast it was time to go home.
We did not even get to do the neatest trick contest.  Joshua was upset as
he's been praticen his trick for weeks.  Maybe next frolic Joshua.  The
other thank you is for the people who donated wonderful ferret supplies,
and ferret items for the auction/raffle table.  Specailly the dessert
auction things.  Oh for the people who were wondering what the suprise
twin cheesecakes was, it was peanut butter with chocolate bottom.

We'll it's been a busy day puttin things away and Da Ma Ma put Ariell back
in with us in the kitchen.  She still wants to beat me up.  Da Ma Ma put
ferratone on my neck and now she can't stop kissin me.  Anyway we are all
still recooperating from the frolic and are taking it easy.

Thank you all for helping at the frolic and thank all the people who came
to help us fuzzies at the rescues.

Love Josiah