From:
Deana Beek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 1996 08:10:14 CST
Laurel-

Do you have a gas stove in your kitchen??  One of my ferrets (Bear) once
singed his whiskers like Simmie by climbing into the back of our stove and
getting around the pilot light.  He came out with short curly whiskers too!
Needless to say we had get out the tools and rig up the stove so that no
adventurer could go there again.  (Bear is not one to learn from his
mistakes.) Anyway, next time you lose a fuzzy in the kitchen, check inside
the back of the stove.  I never even knew what the back of a stove looked
like until bear did that!  Funny what we learn from our ferrets!

-Deana-
(Bear, Bandit, Gizmo)