From:
New England Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 13:03:15 -0000
For anyone who would like a copy of our new Duck Soup brochure, which
includes various recipes along with info on making and storing duck soup as
well as info on when your ferret needs it, it's available from New England
Ferret Foster, Education, and Rescue, Inc.

If you have Word, we can e-mail the brochure to you.  Contact us at
[log in to unmask] for the e-mail version, or if you'd like a snail
mail copy, please send a SASE to:

NEFFER
PO Box 1165
Westfield, MA 01086

You are welcome to share the brochure with your vet, Humane Society or
animal rescue groups, and anyone should feel free to photocopy the brochure
and share it with anyone else who might appreciate the information (as long
as our copyright info remains intact).

It's here if anyone wants it!

Sincerely,
New England Ferret Foster, Education, and Rescue, Inc.