From:
Ingrid K Lower <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 22:55:43 -0800
Hello everyone!  CJ and I went to the Ferrets Anonymous Round Up this
last Saturday and it was sooooo much fun!

We flew on Friday night and when we boarded the plane CJ picked the
seats.  Of course, she picked seats with two good looking guys (one
helped her with her luggage - how sweet) but she failed to realize we sat
in the emergency door row.  Not good for a woman scared to death to fly.
I mean before we began to board, she studied every man trying to decide
if they were a terrorist or not.

The wonderful Robin Jones let us stay at her house.  And I got to meet
Petey The Pooped On!!!  Nah na nah na nah na!!

The Round Up was held in a cozy room and it was a potluck lunch.  There
was so much food.  There was a lot of items up for silent auction and two
raffles.  There was all kinds of ferret related goodies to buy also.
Lots of things from Ferret Ware.

There were three speakers.  The first was an animal communicator, next CJ
talked about her shelter and rescue and last was ferret knowledgeable
vet.

It was funny that CJ was scared to death to talk but once she got up
there and realized that people wanted to know about the shelter that she
had to be told to stop talking.  She had fun.

Then we had to hurry up and get to the airport.  For some reason they
choose to search CJ's bag.  She told the man he could not have any of her
ferret stuff.  They did not search my bag but when it went through x-ray,
the man did ask if I had a weasel in my bag and why.  But then he said we
must of been to a ferret party.  Well, gee, my shirt said Ferret Slave
and CJ had a Zupreem shirt on.

I picked the seats this time and everything went better because we both
drank beer.  Ok, so I had more than she did.

Both of us can't wait to go next year.

Ingrid