From:
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2008 17:31:42 -0400
Today I got a very nice reply from someone at the Hill's pet food
company expressing the complete address and phone number. They also
have a technology address for some other part of their business.

It seems Hill's is watching the FML for comments, and I applaud that.
I wish all pet food companies would do so where some improvements to
the product may come forth as well as improvements that suit the buyer
more suitably.

As to using the Science Diet Kitten food for ferrets, I have been
contacted by several people that do not recommend that. The Hill's
Science Diet Kitten Food most likely is great for felines but is not
that well suited for ferrets even though the basic formula shows
appropriate numbers of fat and protein among a few other ingredients.

So I will leave that product to the cats and use others for the
ferrets. By the way, one person who discussed the Hill's Science Diet
Kitten food not being appropriate for ferrets was another manufacturer.
But this person did NOT plug their product. This was an honest
observation which I deeply appreciate. In fact, this second
manufacturer recommended a product they DO NOT make or supply! So
these two companies were up front and very honest with me. That is a
rare quality I deeply respect. Thank you!

Gordon Bengtson, Peekaboo and Pester

Aarrow-Ranch Aviation
Mechanicsville, Virginia, 23111
USA