From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 11:13:11 EDT
>Well, I have been saving green stuffed toys For Elvis, I have been told
>by Robin, that he loves the color grren.I have a ferret who loves the
>color red

Marie is right, we have a ferret name Elvis who loves anything green.
You can hand him a little toy of any other color and he just sniffs at
it.  But hand him somthing green and he grabs it an runs lie the devil
is after him to hide it.  Somewhere in the house is a hidey hole with a
whole lot of green toys in it.

Robin, Elvis' Aunt