From:
Brad Arendt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 May 2000 10:32:58 -0600
In regards to the shedding.  I have two boys that shed once a year.  Have
to pluck them like a chicken once it is full blown and the fur comes out
easily just by pulling.  They look funny as hell once they are plucked but
makes me love them all the more.  Some people may tell you this is a sign
of disease and get them checked out.  Definitely get them checked out by a
vet if this is the first time it has happened.  In my case, the two boys
do not have any disease and now I have them checked every other year just
to be safe (in addition to their annual exams).

On a separate note, I posted to the FML about a blood blister one of my
fuzzies is getting and didn't get any response what so ever.  This is very
unusual from this list and was wondering if no one has had this experience
before?  There is a first time for everything.  If anyone has had, or even
heard of, a similar type of experience, could you please drop me a line and
let me know about it.  Any information would be better than where I sit
right now.

Thanks!

Brad, Kelly and the Idaho three (Hobbes, Susie and Elmo)