Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2008 13:50:58 -0800
Hey all,

I have been away from the FML for a bit now and had no clue about how
the card exchange was being done for Thanksgiving. It has been such a
wonderful surprise to be getting in Thank-you cards. I have to say,
some of you have great talent. Some of these hand made cards are
awesome!

I wanted to thank all of you for the cards and gifts. They really have
been a joy to recieve (especially since they wern't expected).

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Erin
Ruggie's Ferret Rescue