From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 08:39:56 -0700
Hello I'm just writing a few lines to all the people out there and their
little fuzzies.  I have 2 ferrets Dog is 2yrs and 4 months, Dedo will be
1yr next July.  I love both of my little monsters.  Dog is older,calm and
cool, but if Dedo gets on his nerves, he know what to do to calm Dedo down.
Dog loves to steal your clothes when you are in the shower, but what else
can you get from 2 little mischievous fuzzies.  I just recently joined
FML, have read some of the letters in here, some of them are sad, and some
others offer, lost on new info. thanks to all :)

[SE]