From:
"POSEN, DAYNA (MAN)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 11:01:25 -0500
I have posted a similar message a couple weeks ago and have only received
one response.  Here it goes again:

I am interested in giving the fuzzies a day of play outside with other
ferts in the area.  I live in Manitowoc, WI.  There has to be some of you
close who are interested in laughing at ferret antics!  Here is what I
would like to do at a fuzz circus:

-tube racing

-contests for the fert who can clear a table the best

-kissing contest

-and more (e-mail me with more ideas)

I would also like to include ways we can raise money with this thing for
the ferret shelter in Appleton, WI.  (e-mail me with ideas of how to do
this, too, please).

There has to people that are owned by fuzzies who live in the Manitowoc
area.  If you are interested in participating and bringing your fuzzies
to this potential event, e-mail me.

Also, anyone out there that has put on one of these things, drop me some
hints please.

Dayna and Gonzo