From:
Lise O'Brien <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jul 1998 15:06:23 -0700
Dear Henry Lee Jr.,

My local shelter lady here [...] mentioned Marshall Farms at one time was an
adequate food, but has since lost some of it's nutrients.  There was a post
about a month or two ago which stated the necessary nutrients, etc and the
percentage required.  Unfortunately, I didn't save that post.

You're correct in stating most of the fml'rs use TF for their kids (I will
be looking into obtaining a sample).  At present I buy Sheppard & Greene
(PetSmart) and occasionally mix it with Muzuri ($1.00 per pound at the
local feed store).

Feline Pine (PetSmart) is a wonderful litter.  I don't have that awful
smell you mentioned, and the ferts have less "accidents".

There is a pet store in Greenwich, at the bottom of Greenwich Ave.  Have
you tried that one.  If memory serves, Greenwich may be a bit of a drive.
If so, try one of these URL's:

www.pet-expo.com
www.shopping.com/ibuy/

There is also the Ferret Store, but I cannot remember the URL.

Best wishes,

Dook Dook

Lise and the six lunatics