From:
GMaulden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 1997 01:42:14 EST
Well I'll try to keep this within reason.  We, my husband Kip and I, have 6
fuzzies that we keep house for.  They know that I read this list every day
and get some excellent info from it and they wanted me to tell you all a
little about them.

So here goes...Squeekie is almost 7 weighs 1.5 sopping wet.  She is the
"alpha ferret" in this home.  She is blind but that doesn't dlow her down
much.  She can '"war dance" and dook with the best.  She is a black sable.

Pooh bear is 5 weighs 2.5 and is butterscotch.  He has inslinoma so each day
we have him is a blessing.  We have a wonderful vet and Pooh gets lots of
tlc.  He is Squeekies guide ferret.  If she has to go somewhere new we
always take Pooh too so that she doesn't get frightened.  He takes very good
care of her and inturn she watches over him and gets very upset if he goes
into a coma.  She won't leave him until he comes out of it.  I' afraid that
when it is time for him to go to the Rainbow Bridge that she will go too.

Happy Bear is 3 weighs 2.75 another black sable.  He is always "happy" has
one speed GO.  Everything he does or gets into is such a lark and he enjoys
it sooooo much.

Chester is 3 weighs 2.75.  Since his surgery he is turning a silvery black.
He had adrenal surgery 2 months ago and recovered rapidly.  Wa week he was a
changed baby.  Running and dooking and wrastling with his bros.  Hedoes a
great leap straight up too.

Felix is 3 weighs 2.5 and has long black sooooo soft fur.  He was kept in a
cage and never let out until he came to live here.  He could hardly walk and
didn't know how to dook.  We have had him about 3 months now and he is our
love bug.  He does his "war dance" does flips and the first time he dooked
he scared himself.  I laughed so hard.  He turned arround real fast to find
out where that noise came from.

Prissy is our baby.  She is 4 months and I don't know her weight.  She is
cinnamon and full of spunk.  She gives the boys "what for" every chance she
gets.  She hasn't lived with us long enough to really get to know her
but....we will.

We have Ferret Haven Shelter/Rescue here in Boise.  We are putting the
papers in to be a non-profit foundation.  I want to work more on education
of children and adults on what wonderful companioine ferrets are.

Happy, Chester and Felix are rescues that we couldn't part with.  Some of
you know what I mean when the fur-butt picks you there is nothing that you
can do but love it!!!!!!

BIG...Thanks for all the work you do for this list....Bob C. the info you
have given since I have been reading this list is priceless....Thank you.

Gay and my 6 supervisors. (hope I did it right this time)