From:
Melanee Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 19:54:26 -0700
Lane Area Ferret Lovers, Eugene, Oregon has a new web site!
www.laneferrets.org

Also, we are planning our annual Ferret Olympics for August 17 from 11-3
at Island Park in Springfield, Oregon.  More information will be
available on the site as we get the details down.

To help with the details, we are having a meeting Saturday, May 17 at
11:00 am to discuss the Ferret Olympics and to find out if anyone wants
to join LAFL.  Things have changed over the last several months; we are
operating a local shelter at a member's home, but space is limited; we
have some new board members and a new attitude, so if you were
interested before, you may want to check us out again!

For more information, visit the web site for contact phone, etc.

I look forward to seeing new faces at the meeting!

Melanee Ellis
"The Ferret Lady"
President, Lane Area Ferret Lovers
www.laneferrets.org