Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2008 19:42:15 +0000
So it has been what seems like months since the bridge greeters retired
and we still don't have new greeters. I know that BIG is VERY busy but
it would be nice especially since so many kids have passed since the
bridge greeters retired if we could get some new greeters. I don't want
to upset anyone but I know a lot of people that miss the posts from
bredge greeters.

Kimberly

[Moderator's note: I agree, they are missed. I simply haven't had time
to contact the volunteers lately, but I will give it a higher priority.
Not sure why it is that difficult to do! BIG]