From:
Jill Brumley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2011 12:15:35 -0500
As this news spread across Facebook yesterday, I grew more and more
upset. Everyone knows there will be no human tissue found in that
ferret's digestive tract. I also thought, "there will be a dog involved
here somewhere". Sure enough, CNN reports: "In the recent past, animal
control officers responded to complaints about the family's dogs,
including a Rottweiler, Ambrose said." Not to blame a specific
animal...it comes down to the parent's negligence...

Bridge Greeters...will someone please watch out for this six month old
little one? I am sure he is confused, scared, hurt, etc. He is more
than welcome to live with the Paws to the Wall Gang. May he please be
greeted, and welcomed, and hugged by my angels, Spree, Brownie, Zander,
Lucky, Lucy, and Little Bit. If there is an angel around, may they pass
a blessing onto that poor baby...may he now be protected and sheltered
from the harms of the world.

Jill and the Paws to the Wall Gang