From:
Patty Bazar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 17:00:53 -0700
Hello fellow fuzzy lovers (again!), Can I see a show of hands, or paws,
or posts regarding any fuzzies with adrenal and whose owners have them
wear a t-shirt?  Or something to keep them warm and have a sense of
dignity?  My boy Vincent is going through adrenal and he's bald except
for his paws and head!  He has a t-shirt, but I had to turn it into a
muscle shirt for him.  He tried it on, but didn't like it and off it came
as he squirmed out of it.  Oh well, anyone have any other ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Patty Bazar & the fuzzy 5