From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 2004 12:14:15 -0500
HI friends it is Me Jerimiah-

I just wanted to share the news-- OH BOy are we gonna have fun!  Shelter
Dad is on the road - headed with goodies to the Philadelphia Pet Expo -
LOS ferret show.  Mom is gonna take care of us while he is away-- of
course cuz she is slow in getting better- it means we always get away
with making bigger messes.... I can't wait-- maybe she will leave the
cheerios or treat bucket down Hooey!

Aunt Cynthia sent 8 new Ferret Wall Quilts for the show - and there
are new Ferret Wise Shelter cutting boards for the nifty ferret in the
kitchen crew -- Foamy Fries for the sweet toothed ferrets, also there are
some neat mini framed ferret prints that our Mom did while in the little
room next to the shelter.  I think they look like my gal Marie a small
sable gal!  There is an ample supply of hammies form the sewing suite
upstairs and some new nifty notecards too!  A few ferret plush puppets
made their way into Dads van I hear as well.

I will miss Dad -- but we will manage to have just as much fun as if he
were here-- until Mom is feeling her old 100%!!

TeeHee!

Please stop by and say HI to Dad in Philadelphia-- tell him I want a
special present when he gets bacK1

HUgs...
Your buddy,
Jerimiah, mascot