From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 2004 09:19:06 -0500
In our new condo we have a new bed.  In the old apartment their was a
stack of pillows and the fuzzies were invited to join me at anytime.
Miss Mikette often did (with a little help due to her big pred belly).
I bought a special ramp when we moved, but the new bed is so high (I
love it!) that the ramp is too steep.  But last night I lifted Mikette up
to join me and made her a make-shift pillow ramp to get down.  On this
special Thanksgiving morning I woke up to a special surprise.  Poop, yes
poop, at the end of my bed.  Atop the white woven blanket was a special
gift just for me.  Ah, the wonders and joys of fuzziehood!

And yet I'm still so thankful for these little poopers (-:
Risa