From:
Suzanne Dysard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 1995 12:03:49 -0500
I've noticed that Sebastian has been trembling lately.  He seems to be
acting normally but when I pick him up he is slightly shaking.  As you may
remember, I am about to have to give him away.  I want to make sure that
he is okay before I do that.  I am taking him to the vet this afternoon to
have him checked out.

Has anyone out there had similar experiences?  Vets, do you think this
is an indication that something is wrong?

A worried mom,
Suzanne
Sebastian - aww, Mom, I'm fine but I'll be even finer if you give me a
raisin