From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 00:21:22 -0400
>As I have mentioned in my previous posts, she was
>in some sort of half-estrus for two months before she could be bred,
>and it took almost 40 days during the pseudo for the vulva to go back
>to normal size. What will happen if she's bred again now? >>

I have to say that my recommendation with a ferret that is having
reproductive problems to this extent would be to spay her.  If you breed
her while she is currently infected, the odds are that not only will she
not become pregnant, but that you risk infecting the male and any further
females he is mated with, depending on the cause of her infection.

Dr. Ruth
Save lives - spay or neuter your pet.