From:
Tim Kesterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jan 1995 15:11:45 -0500
This may seem like a dumb question, but is the pine shavings bedding also a
no-no for use in the tray under our ferret's cage?  I see that cedar is not
recommended even if the ferrets don't walk/sleep in it (i.e. in the tray
underneath), but does this also include the pine bedding?  I would suspect
that it would, but I wanted to ask in case pine didn't cause the airborn
problems that cedar does.

Tim Kesterson