From:
Kim Vanderlaan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2007 13:03:31 -0500
Hi,

I was given a perfect, brand new copy of "Nothing to Fear But Ferrets"
by Linda O. Johnston. It is a paperback mystery. I was wondering if
anyone here would like to purchase it? The cover price is $6.99 and I
will cover the shipping cost. It will help care for my shelter ferrets.
If you would like the book or a more detailed description of the book,
please email me privately off-list.

Thank you!

Kim
Fuzzy Follies Ferret Rescue
Lakeland, FL Branch

You can learn new things at any time in your life if you're willing
to be a beginner. If you actually learn to like being a beginner,
the whole world opens up to you.
-- Barbara Sher, author of "I Could Do Anything If I Only Knew What
It Was"