From:
dan christen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 21:38:41 -0800
There are just too many lost loved ones this post.  My regards to Eve's
mommy, Booger, Buddy...and everyone else.  i know your pain.  Oh, do i
know the pain.  There isn't a day that doesn't go by, that i am not
thinking of Eppers/Eppy/Epimetheus.  We have had to take Bandit and Poppy
in to vets for exam, as both had swollen spleen/bellys and very hard.
Bandit has since (recovered?) and when he was to be examined again, Poppy
intervened with her belly all swollen, the did ultrasound, spleen bio, and
aspirated fluid that is around her tummy, all tests inconclusive?  She is
a little anemic so is going tomorrow for a glucose?  AS you can tell, i am
still learning a lot myself.  My Poppy has had a lot of fur shaved for the
ultrasound...so she is a bit nekked?  But such a patient little sweetie.
Sooo, $750 later, we will still not know for sure what is going on with
these 2, but Bandit seems to have improved, even to the point when we
first took him in, @ the office, he perked right up, and was exploring
the exam room, far cry from the quiet/tired fellow he was @ home....?
Jupiter i can hear him padding around the house, pat, pat, pat, thump, as
he still has splint on his foot...so you can see we have had a lot going
on here...

My regards to you all

Respectfully
donna