From:
Hacker Tracker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2002 21:36:13 -0700
I thank my mistress every day for treats they choose to buy.  But some of
what they put my way I choose to remove from my tray.  Each mistress and
master tries his very best, to treat us in what they think is best.  Soft
food does fill our stomach, but hard food helps us most.  This way we
brush our teeth to remove ugly tarter.  Since we have no toothpaste or
brush.  Brought to you by Pandora.

Tracker

If your not part of the solution, don't be part of the problem.