From:
Ron Bogumil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 May 1996 14:58:05 EDT
Wendy Godwin of Central Georgia reported that a ferret was being abused and
that the owner wanted to sell it.  I contacted Wendy and offered to buy to
poor little guy.  I hope he is still alright.  If all goes well Wendy who is
coming thru the Atlanta area Thursday will bring me the ferrett.  I'm so
glad I was finally able to help.  I envy the work that the GDFA and shelter
people do for these lovely animals.

Ron

Ron Bogumil Sr. Systems Engineer | "I'm in great shape, for the shape I'm in."
The Home Depot, Inc.             |
[log in to unmask]           |                        Dr. Seuss