From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 May 2005 07:37:07 -0400
Dear Friends

Would you believe I was a GREAT housekeeper before ferrets?  I just had
to share my potato story with you.

One of my furry kids was all upset if the potatoes were in the pan in
the pantry.  He just had to put them all under the bed.  I could be
seen harvesting my potatoes with the vacuum cleaner wand every night.
I must have missed one, because as the days grew longer and warmer, it
started to grow.  Imagine my surprise when I walked into the Master
Bedroom and there, growing up over the bed, was a white potato stem.

My husband was some upset, and carried on about my housekeeping, or lack
thereof.

Well, all that has changed.  The Master Bedroom is now the Mistress
Bedroom, and I keep house ferret style.  I have decided I would rather
touch lives than touch dust.

Got a good housekeeping tip for you I learned from my ferrets.  To clean
your house in half the time, open the windows, put the forced hot air
heat on, get the ferrets to chase each other around the house, and all
the dust flies up and blows out the windows.  You will notice there may
be poop, litter, and food in your ferrets cage, but rarely is there any
dust!!!

Marilyn