From:
Eleanor Kohn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 May 1999 19:14:52 -0400
Someone asked about toilet paper tubes and the hazard they pose.  I've
heard that ferrets can get their heads stuck and can't get them out.  Since
hearing that, I've been ripping apart the tubes when they are used up.  The
'good/bad' habit of mine is that I do this no matter where I am (at work,
at my Mom's, on vacation etc.) even when there are NO ferrets around to get
stuck.  Even tho' I know why I do it, I can't refrain from placing an
intact toilet paper tube in the garbage.

Eley

Eleanor Kohn
email: [log in to unmask]