Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 13:30:58 -0400
I just came up with a great way to stimulate my ferrets.  Ok, little
thinks like this make me proud :-)

I put 6 dixie cups down on the floor upside down.  We have linoleum,
but you could always do this on top of a piece of cardboard.  Under 2 of
the cups I spread some laxatone or ferravite.  They where immediately
interested in the cups and then got the wiff of the treat and went
searching.  I did this with Oprah this a.m. and she went crazy trying to
find the covered up treat.  She finally found it and ate up the treat,
but then she realized there was more and started again.

I think this is good stimulation for them.  Just wanted to share.  I
would love to hear from other people who try this.  Also anyone who
has some other ways that they stimulate their ferrets.

Lisa & her 24 paws