From:
jessica stone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 05:22:45 -0400
Hello Everyone
Well today is the day for my husbands surgery so if everyone would say
a silent prayer for my family today I would be most appreciative.  If
having a trach and all the major repairs wasn't bad enough they found out
that he is know a diabetic too.  When will it ever end?

The doctors tell me that I won't be able to work for at least another
month so I went to the local aid office and the denied me because I
still can get unemployment ($600.00) a month and the said that was to
much for me to make with a family of 5 to live on I just don't know
where it is coming from since my rent takes up most of it (450).  Oh I
am rambling again sorry.  Anyway hope everyone has a great day. Thanks
for listening.

Sincerely
Jessica