From:
zoosferretsanctuary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2007 16:58:13 -0500
We received a box in the mail from Creations by Angie yesterday! It is
full of those colorful,crocheted eggs with the "fins" on them, that the
ferrets love so much! Also, she & Dee B. sent us a check for our little
ones.

I can`t tell you how much we appreciate this. Many people out there
don`t realize that expenses go year round---not just during the holiday
season. (And the holiday eggs were a bit the worse for wear, with 60
ferrets all playing with them too!) LOL

Angie & Dee, thank you, for the great work you do--and for bringing
smiles & dooks to so many shelters & sanctuaries out there. May God
bless you.

Love, Zoo

www.zoosferretsanctuary.org