Date:
Sun, 30 Nov 2008 21:13:07 -0500
We have just listed a few 2-3 pc Bedding items for Giving Tree gifts-
some have FREE SHIPPING. More to come so put us in your FAVORITES if
not already there.

LFFR makes Premium quality bedding that can't be beat. We are also
taking orders for these sets so contact Rose today to get them before
the Holiday arrives.

Thank you to all the Ferret People - including but not limited to:
Shelters for their endless work and devotion ,those others like US
who open their homes to many older, less adoptable ferrets in need of
permanent hospice homes and are self supporting. Thank you to all that
care for one or for many- you are all held high in our eyes & hearts.

Bless you!
Hugs, Rose and the Gang of Fuzzbutts @ LFFR

check out our Ebay store DAILY:
http://stores.ebay.com/Little-Feet-Ferret-Retreat-Bedding