From:
Bill Gruber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 1994 06:00:00 -0500
It seems the transition of the FML to CUNY is working decently, but perhaps I
have a couple of more bugs to work out.  For example, it was pointed out that
there was no issue 1027.  Quite true, sorry. I'll make yesterday's issue 1027
and fix the archives, thus today's issue is the *real* 1028.

I also think it will simplify my life somewhat if I distribute each issue
close to midnight rather than 5:00AM Eastern time.  If there are no objections,
I'll switch to that time in a day or two.

I'll write a bit more of an introduction eventually... please excuse today's
intrusion and let's get back to talking about the furballs!

Bill