Date:
Wed, 15 May 2002 22:21:00 EDT
I am skim-catch up reading, and read that someone had concerns for the
odor in a desk-I believe.  I have had experience in this department, and
am guilty of B.S.ing because of O.D.ing.

The syndrome of open drawering-or O.D.ing, stems from great love of
ferrets.  You want them to have a place to cuddle and sleep.  So you
leave drawers open for them.  Next thing you know-you are guilty of
B.S.ing---Bad smelling.

You look all over and under, and figure it must be the drawer itself.
BUT!!-- the real problem may be underneath the drawer.  If you leave the
drawer open for the ferrets to sleep in-then they can get behind the
drawer to do their business.

You cannot imagine what a huge pile can accumulate beneath that pulled out
drawer.  You would think an elephant has been hiding there.

So next time you smell that smell-and have already scrubbed the floors,
and cleaned whatever clothes or blankets you had in the drawer, and
checked in the corner of the drawer and found it clean----pull that
drawer all the way out--and try not to scream.

Don't wanna wake up the elephant.