From:
"Shelley R. Abare" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 09:50:04 -0500
Hi all,
I'm starting my own business on-line.  It has nothing to do with ferrets,
but, I want to add links to ferret pages and info.  I also want to add
several shelters that people can choose from.  I intend to donate part of
the proceeds to a shelter of my customers choice.  (thought I'd give them
about 5 to choose from).  Any volunteers out there who would let me put
thier shelter on my list?  I really want to support my local shelters.
Northwest Florida area.  I tried doing it with donating my time, but I
just don't have enough of that to go around.

The site isn't up yet, but I hope to have it up and running NLT Sat. 25
Apr.  It will be called Dolls-etc.net.  I know alot of you out there have
web pages and business so any help you can offer would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Shelley