Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 2012 00:48:10 -0500
Salute! (I can see you through the monitor.)

Captain Ryder reporting in for the FLO (Ferret Liberation Organization)

Our MOM (Malcontent of Mordant) took me to the Infirmary in Egypt
outpost (western North Carolina) two weeks ago. The doc said I have a
growing (dreaded) left Adrenal Gland Tumor, Hairball, and (gasp) Gas.
My right-had man was present for security reasons, Spc. Ops. Remmie.
Private Silver was left behind at HQ. I was molested, um, sorry,
palpitated thoroughly and thought it best to attempt to disengage the
vet with a near nip to her nose.

Spc. Ops Remmie showed disinterest in my duress and fell asleep in
MOM's arms. Should I have him court martialed? Regional FLOers please
advise.

Embarrassingly, I was back-of-the-neck shaved and injected with
something called Deslorelin/Suprelorin 4.7mg. Will this effect my
outstanding career in the FLO agenda?

MOM is hoping this will impede the growth before I succumb to impaling
my innards. I am still urinating everywhere and find Private Silver
very attractive, although she could do some push-ups once in awhile.

Signing off, Captain Ryder
(I can see you through the monitor.)

Shari