From:
Heather Bennett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 1998 13:46:13 -0800
HI,
Well, I took Spaz to the vet today and recieved some grim news.  Dr. Brown
Of Ranch San Diego animal Hospital said that she thinks he has insolinoma??
I question my spelling of that word.  And that she thinks he has pancreas
tumors but to know for sure she needed to do blood work and x-rays and well,
thats expensive.  They wanted 200 bucks just for testing.  Anyway she gave
me tips on how to care for him with out a vets care.  If anyone has any info
on this please let me know.  I am very worried about him and I am nort ready
to lose him.  He is only 1 1/2 he has so many years ahead of him if I can
keep him well enough...you know what I mean?

Thanks for all your help and support
Heather
Squeaky=that water on your toes is much better then in the bottle
Spaz=  can I have a treat too???? yum yum yum
Cassie= I promise not to bite if you give me a raisin
Tricksy= you can't catch me na na na na na
Sugar= what are those furry little creatures??
Panther= whatcha got on that plate there?