Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 20:57:31 EDT
[Forwarded by Shari with permission for Diana.  BIG]

Wel I never had this problem before, but I guess it's just like having
kids!  It appears that my ferrets have picked up a intestinal bug from me.
I was sick on Monday afternoon and felt better on Tuesday.  Now on Tuesday
Skippy was sick, and Wednesday two more: Cookie (has runs) and Brownie is
throwing up as I type!  I feel so bad.  I need advise as to whether I need
to quarrentine my babies to their cages for 2-3 days so I keep it from
spreading, or should I let the bug run thru the group?  Has anyone had
this problem before?

PLEASE respond to my email addy as I don't always have time to read the
FML daily.

Diana and her brood of 11
Charlie, Snowball, Freddie, Alfie, Meeko, Monkey, Cookie, Skippy, Harley,
Pepper and Brownie