From:
Cindy Featherling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Nov 2013 15:40:07 -0600
I wanted to let everyone know that Nell finally made it to Texas and
she and the animals are all doing great. Cleo the little sable ferret
is happily sleeping he her cage in my dining room and doing great. No
cage biting or bed chewing, she seem happy and secure. Besides being
exhausted and having to adjust to our South Texas weather patterns, hot
one day, cold the next she is settling in well in her little trailer
and loves it here. Thank-you everyone that has helped her and gave her
all their support through out all the obstacles she has endured and
these last few weeks there in Ethiopia have been a nightmare for her,
she finally home safe in the US. She wouldn't have been able to make
it here with out all of you and your support. I too want to Thank-you
from the bottom of my heart, I have never met such generous and caring
people as you the FML family.

Again Thank-you so much,
Cindy