From:
ferret lover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 20:48:56 -0700
I try really, really hard to keep my nose clean and to stay out of the
battlefields....but sometimes I just can't keep my fat mouth shut!  I am
at a point in the FML where if I repeatedly see posts that tend to incite
"heated" discussions, I will go and search the archives to try to get an
idea of what is really going on.  In the past, my searches have concluded
that there are some people who simply enjoy causing "unrest" amongst the
natives.  It's a pattern...they do it repeatedly...and unknowingly-we fall
into the traps set by these people again and again!  This post is simply to
urge you all to check the archives for past posts!!  Before you jump into
the frying pan...do a quick archive search and check out the person you are
about to disagree with-especially new names!!  Unfortunately, it can be a
cruel, ugly world and there are some people who seem to thrive on hiding
behind anonymity while stirring the pot to a boil!  I find myself again in
agreement with the Killians!

=====
Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope, and Einstein

"The world is made up for the most part of morons and natural tyrants, sure
of themselves, strong in their own opinions, never doubting anything."
Clarence Darrow