From:
"Eric S. Sessoms" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 1995 09:43:00 -0400
    One of our girls is a danger weasel extraordinare, and I have to say her
most impressive feat is CLIMBING STRAIGHT UP THE WALL.  Given any piece of
furniture, say a nightstand or tv-stand, appropriately placed roughly 3"-4"
away from the wall, Sunny will wedge herself in by arching her back and
_zoom_ right up to the top.  She does this seconds!
    Our other girl, Sonic, has not sucessfully completed such a journey but
I have seen her practicing, so it is no doubt just a matter of time.  Good
luck with catching your angel!  I've found careful spying to be the best
defense.

        -- eric ([log in to unmask]) and pam the humans
        -- sonic, sunny, and willard the weasels
           http://sunsite.unc.edu/reference/pam/ferret.html