From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 20:23:41 -0700
Please check out the Albino Ferret Angel I put up on ebay.  100% of the
profits from the sale of this precious, precious doll will go directly to
Alicia at Ferret Wise to use toward the expense of getting her van
repaired.  As a shelter, she cannot operate without this van!

Letting go of this beautiful doll is not an easy thing to do, but Alicia
needs her van way more than I will ever need this doll.  If you collect
unusual ferrety things, please check this out!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1750811754

Thank you!

Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope and Einstein