From:
Jenn Kovacsi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2008 01:24:01 +0000
This is the first time i've been able to write about this without
bursting into tears, we lost our Sweet Pea two weeks ago. She finally
succumbed to the cancer and insulinoma. Her suffering is now over, and
she can see her sister (who we never got to meet, another unfortunate
victim of neglect and abuse) and I know she is up there looking down
on her sister Starla, who misses her very, very much. Sweet Pea was
Starla's only friend, and I just hope that we can keep Starla happy
enough to want to stay with us a little longer.

Goodbye my sweet Peanut Head, my Chaggis-monster, my stealer and
carrier of plastic bags, my deaf Dookmonster-Flex. Mommy and Daddy
miss you so much, baby.

--
Jenn, Matt and the superb seven...