Date:
Sat, 24 Nov 2001 09:47:46 EST
Hey everyone,

Just a couple comments..I don't understand or know what the controversey
is over MF ferrets, frankly I don't want to know.  It wouldn't change how
I feel about my furbabies or ever could.  The first 4 came from a petshop,
which only sells MF ferrets, along with every other petshop around here.
The 3 I just adopted, well, I'm not sure where exactly they're from, and I
don't particularly care about that either.  I just know that I love them
all and that they love us.

Someone was talking about a petshop that they particularly loathed.  I've
seen some petshops around here that are pretty low when it comes to
ferrets too.  Lately, one of my favorite petshops has been having it's
good days and bad days.  Meaning, that bad days are the days that the
ferret loving workers aren't on the schedule.  You can always tell which
ones they are.  This particular petshop I'm talking about is lucky to have
at least a few ferret owning employees, who understand what they need and
how to take care of them.  Too bad every pet shop isn't like that.  It'd
save a lot of ferrets and shelters a lot of trouble.

Just a few things I was thinking about