From:
"Michael T. Birdsall, Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 1997 22:38:18 -0500
I am thinking about purchasing a silky terrier who is about one year old,
all of the time which he has spent in kennels in a local pet store chain.
He is such a wonderful dog!!  I have fallen in love with him.  He is very
friendly and playful.  Last night when I went to look at him for a second
time, the manager took out one of their baby ferrets and let them smell each
other then walk around in an enclosed area.  They were surprisingly good
together.  The dog sniffed at him and licked him all over, while chasing the
ferret around.  The movements by the dog and the ferret were very
controlled.  The ferret just let the dog chase him, and he would occassionly
look up at the dog and try to nip playfully at him.  I am just soooo......
confused.  I am thinking about bringing my ferrets in tomorrow morning to
meet the dog.

Can anyone offer any advice?  I would appreciate any thoughts or tips = you
have.

Thanks,
T&T and "the kids"