From:
The Palsha's <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 1998 19:22:37 -0500
Hello, I just got another ferret this week, his name is Bear, and he's a MF,
albino, and I expect him to be bigger than Tootsie because his head is
bigger than hers and his paws are bigger than hers.  Well, it's been really
hard introducing them together, Tootsie 12 weeks, and Bear is 8 weeks, and
the lady at the pet store said it should be easy to introduce them together
because their both kits.  Well, Tootsie has grown a lot!, and bear is still
tiny compared to her.  She'll dook, and then jump on him, then she'll start
to bit him, and I can here him whinning some times, so I guess he's still
too young to fend for himself, I'm guessing it's going to take about a 2
weeks or more for him to start to fight back, but when he does start the
rough house with her, he always ends up on his back.  I need to really know
two questions, when will they both start growing, and when should they start
to be pals?