From:
Stacey Tillberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Apr 1996 13:50:50 UT
Help!

We beleive that one of my ferrets has "Green Slime." I brought her into the
animal hospital with just vomitting, so the vet kept her there overnight.
She seemed to get worse and two days later, the slime showed up.  However
what's unusual is that when the slime showed up, she is still vomitting and
won't (can't) take any food.  She's been in the hospital for five days now,
and she only seems to be getting worse.  She' only a little over a teay old
and was otherwise healthy.

This morning, ther was something even more unusual.  The doctor said that
she produced stool, and it wasn't "as green." Techinically, she sohuldn't be
producing any stool at all since she hasn't eaten ANY food since Monday.
She is till receiving a lot of fluids, but we have to oget some food into
her.  Has anyone experienced similar symptoms?  (especially the vomitting
with green slime!)

Please reply to [log in to unmask]