From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 04:32:11 EDT
Dear Parris,

You sound like an awfully pretty girl ferret, with all that pretty white
hair.  If my Darlin Dippy wasn't my special girl, I might have to have
a chat with you on WRMQ quilt.  BUT!  I have been saving money to buy
tickets for the raffle.  I just have to have this quilt for Dippy and Me.
We is gonna snuggle and jump all over it.

Parris you is da lucky ferret, Yous have gotten to see da quilt already.
Is it as pretty as the pictures look?  Your momma is so talented.  It was
nice of you to help her make da quilt to.

I am not gonna tell people that if they wanna see da picture and get more
information about da White Russian Memorial Quilt, that all they have to
do is go to http://help4adv.terrabox.com/WRMQ.html .  Cause then they
will buy all da tickets.  And I just gots to wind dat quilt for my Darlin
Dippy.

Luv,
Doodlebug, Star of Stage & Screen
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/doodlebug.html
Kouri Fan Club...Doodlebug...Star of Stage and Screen